Carol Ellis, Psychodynamic Psychotherapist
I'm an experienced psychodynamic psychotherapist with a private practice in Frome, Somerset. I am BACP accredited and also BPC registered.
I offer individual and couples therapy in a safe, confidential space in which to look at the difficulties in your life / relationships, gain understanding, relief and the possibility for change.
After an initial consultation the therapy consists of weekly 50-minute sessions. Therapy can be short-term and focused or open-ended, depending on your need.
I have experience in working with many issues as well as working with people whose lives are or have been affected, directly or indirectly, by cancer or other life threatening illness.
- Anxiety and stress
- Childhood issues
- Family issues
- Life changes
- Life threatening illness
- Panic attacks
- Relationship issues
- Separation, loss and bereavement
- Sexual, physical, emotional abuse
- Other emotional or personal issues
- BPF London Certificate in Supervision Skills
- BACP Accreditation 2009
- BPC Registered 2014
- WPF Certificate in Counselling Skills
- WPF Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- Post-Grad Diploma in Counselling in Schools
- WPF Advanced Diploma in Counselling
- TR Certificate in Psychosexual Studies