Carol Ellis, Psychodynamic Psychotherapist
I'm a psychodynamic psychotherapist with over 10 years experience. I am BACP accredited and also BPC registered.
I offer one to one therapy in a safe, confidential space in which to reflect on and consider the difficulties in your life and gain understanding and the possibility for change.
We have an initial consultation and then therapy consists of 50-minute sessions at least once weekly.
The therapy can be short-term and focused or open-ended, depending on your need. I specialise in working with people whose lives are affected, in any way, by cancer or other life threatening illness.
- Anxiety and stress
- Childhood issues
- Family issues
- Life changes
- Life threatening illness
- Panic attacks
- Relationship issues
- Separation, loss and bereavement
- Sexual, physical, emotional abuse
- Other emotional or personal issues
- BPF London Certificate in Supervision Skills
- BACP Accreditation 2009
- BPC Registered 2014
- WPF Certificate in Counselling Skills
- WPF Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- Post-Grad Diploma in Counselling in Schools
- WPF Advanced Diploma in Counselling
- TR Certificate in Psychosexual Studies